Saturday, April 23, 2011

List Ftse 250 Companies

Mel Gibson denies

fotos de mel gibson
mel gibson

U.S. actor and director Mel Gibson said he has never offended or hurt anyone for reasons of religion, skin color or sexuality therefore disclaims have damaged the integrity of his former girlfriend, Russia's Oksana Grigorieva.

This was due to the recordings that came to light last year in which it allegedly insulted and threatened Grigorieva.

"I've never tried or bad or discriminate anyone based on gender, race, religion or sexuality, period, "said the actor told the deadline.com.

Because of this, the film was in" the eye of the hurricane, and some said it was the end of his career, however, Gibson said he was not in the least concerned about what others think of him.

mel gibson actor de cine
mel gibson actor

"I do not blame people who think that about me, and they've been hearing these tapes that were leaked and published. You have to put in the correct context they were part of an argument and irrational in the middle of the break, trying to get out of a truly sick relationship.

"It's a terrible moment in time, said a person in the course of a day and does not represent what I really think or how people have treated my whole life," he said.

The actor Mel Gibson, who promotes his latest film The beaver said he does not care if those recordings affected in some way or another career.

mel gibson fotos

mel gibson "I do not care if I never act. It could easily not act again in my life. I'll do anything now because I want to and because it is fun. Since I have other work and going to be fun. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment