Saturday, April 23, 2011

Can A Dog Take Klonopin

Eva Mendes thrilled to act in Mexican film

eva mendes fotos
eva mendes

American actress Eva Mendes expressed his happiness for playing the role of mother in the film Anxiety, Mexican director Patricia Riggen and whose release is planned for later this year.

The actress shared that he had always wanted to play the role of a mother who has an intense relationship with his daughter, I wish he could realize in this film, which shares credit Eugenio Derbez in Mexico.

"In the movie, my daughter always tells me, 'Mom, why do you call me Anxiety and why I put that name so ugly?" And I say, 'girl, is the name of a song, a bolero,' "shared the actress Eva Mendes.

eva mendes peliculas

Eva Mendes added: "I am like a mother rather neglected. A young mother, still a bit crazy for the boys. Immature."

be recalled that the Mexican actor Eugenio Derbez welcomed to work alongside the actress.

"is a film that has a very special mood, the script is beautiful, and, well, I leave Eva suitor, the handsome.

fotos de eva mendes
eva mendes

"What things are in Mexico, in life, never (would be suitor), as I see it as the 'ugly duckling' as the 'chistosito', and here suddenly the Americans I see another potential. " Vanguard


0 comments:

Post a Comment